[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #794: Printing 1.0.0 example splits text on multipage print

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Oct 7 00:19:10 CEST 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.794&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by gbWilly GAMBOS:

I think it is at least confusing.

You would expect from this example to learn about how to properly print text from within Gambas.
The text (when printing multiple pages) is splitted horizontally, so no proper print is produced.

No proper print produced, to me means bas example of how to do it properly.
Can it be done properly? I would sure like to know.