[Gambas-user] Question about WebView

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Tue Oct 6 17:44:44 CEST 2015

I'm playing with the WebView control, using it as an HTML editor. Works great so far.

But I'm missing one thing: if there are anchor tabs (<a name="xyz"></a>
<a name="anchor"></a>
<a name="anchor"></a>
) in the document, usually the editors replace them with a little icon, so you can see that there is an anchor tab at this place. BlueGriffon for example uses a tiny anchor icon (see image).

Has anyone an idea how this could be done? The icon can't be placed in the document, because it has to show only in editing mode. WebView would have to 'translate' anchor tabs into an icon on the surface.

Thanks for hints
Matti