[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #792: No formatting when breaking a comment line

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Mon Oct 5 20:35:29 CEST 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.792&from=L21haW4-

Tobias BOEGE reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

No formatting when breaking a comment line

Type             : Request
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Development Environment

Description

I often find myself manually breaking comment lines because I feel they're too
long. Suppose I have the following comment in my code

  ' This comment contains op. er+a%tors and a reserved keyword

If I break it after "contains" using Shift+Return, the IDE should continue the
comment, but the second line is formatted as if it was code, before it is
turned into a comment:

  ' This comment contains
  ' op.er + a % tors And a reserved keyword

Until now I fixed these errors by hand but it's about time I report it.