[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.8.2 - Form cannot load parent Class Form

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Oct 5 19:44:30 CEST 2015

Le 05/10/2015 19:36, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 05.10.2015 um 19:20 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>
>> Gambas daily is not Gambas 3.8.2, it's gambas daily...
>
> I have not the environment for compilation installed on my machine,
> because I usually have to develop with the latest Gambas stable, so I've
> tried gambas daily ...
>
> Please, can s.o. try the project I've attached with 3.8.2?
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

It works on my system (/trunk), and I don't see why it should not write
on Gambas 3.8.2...

The very last commit may fixes some problems that could look like yours,
so please check gambas daily tomorrow or in two days, and tell me if you
still have the problem.

Benoît Minisini