[Gambas-user] How to input hide password into gambas command line project ?

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Fri Oct 2 16:40:18 CEST 2015

Thank you Fabien for the code.

—
Olivier Cruilles

Le October 2, 2015 à 02:29:27, Fabien Bodard (gambas.fr at ...626...) a écrit:

This is a class i've found in my old archives :-)

' Gambas module file

Public Sub Main()

Dim i As Integer
Dim s As String

For i = 1 To 25

s &= String(80, " ") & "\n"
Next
vt100.SetAttribute([42])
Print s
Print "e"
VT100.SetAttribute([1])

VT100.SetColor(VT100.Yellow, VT100.Blue)

Print " Coucou "
VT100.SetColor(7, 0)

Print
Print
VT100.FontSetG1
For i = 0 To 10
Print "Test de terminal"

Next

Wait 3

VT100.ForceCursorPosition(5, 5)

For i = 0 To 80
Wait 0.05
VT100.ForceCursorPosition(5, i)
Next

End

It may help you. I've added at the end the codes to manage echo.

Regards,

Fabien Bodard

--
Fabien Bodard