[Gambas-user] R: How Capture the console exit?

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Oct 1 00:09:25 CEST 2015

...you could use " xterm -l " command.

bye
vuott

 Data: Mercoledì 30 settembre 2015, 22:34

 I'm doing a ftp client (like
 Filezilla).

 If I launch the gambas executable from console I can see the
 dialog between
 server and local machine on it... but how can I capture de
 console exit
 within my project?

 Obbiously If I launch my project from console with

 ./miproject.gambas 2>file.log

 and after that on runtime I catch file.log in a textArea, I
 can see the
 server's dialog... but I think that way is tricky... It must
 be a better
 way, I suppouse.

 Sumarizing: Is There a way to read the error output of the
 gambas project
 in run time?

 Regards