[Gambas-user] Sending a landscape PDF to printer

Mon Nov 30 12:24:29 CET 2015

Gambas can produce landscape A4 PDF documents.

I have three PDF viewers, and they show and print these documents as
landscape. No problem.

Now I tried to send these PDFs to the printer from the Gambas program
via Exec and lp or kprinter, but it doesn't print landscape. Commandline
directly the same.

Has anyone here had this problem and knows a way to solve this problem?
What might be wrong in these documents that the pdf viewers see
landscape, and the printer does not?

(One workaround might be to call a pdf-viewer in case of landscape and
let the user print from there, but it's really just a workaround)

Regards
Rolf