[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 19 14:23:02 CET 2015

Le 19/11/2015 11:45, Moviga Technologies a écrit :

> I was thinking of forms as pages, and that you could gracefully change
> from one form/page to another by using Ajax-calls. Now, that I play with
> the latest version, it seems that you will use the main form as the
> page, and the subsequent forms as draggable/resizable divs. How about
> allowing for both. Forms that are pages and forms that are divs (they
> are more like dialogs). Maby WebForms and WebDialogs?

There is no reason to make that difference.

You may have forms that you want to display sometimes alone in a page,
sometimes inside a dialog on top on another form.

And you may want to embed a form in another form too. For example if you
want a common header or footer in all your forms.

At the moment, you just don't have a method to open a form in another
page. But you can already do that by direclty typing the right url in

Benoît Minisini