[Gambas-user] Typing in - help for own function

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Nov 16 17:31:43 CET 2015

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015, Tobias Boege wrote:
>   '' Analyze a line.
>   ''
>   '' **Remember that the result is ByRef.**
>   Public Function Analyze(sLine As String, hRes As AnalyzeResult) As Boolean

Of course I would screw something up in this completely arbitrary example.
For the comment to make sense the function's signature should be

  Public Function Analyze(sLine As String, ByRef hRes As AnalyzeResult) As Boolean

with a ByRef before hRes.