[Gambas-user] Deprecated controls and components

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Sun Nov 15 03:03:08 CET 2015

Hi Benoît,

A few questions.

1. How are you marking a control as being deprecated e.g. LCDNumber?  It would be quite handy at the moment for us to do the same thing. We have a significant number of clean up work going on currently and I'd like to be able to mark some old custom controls the same way.

2. Similarly, how are you marking components as deprecated, e.g. gb.sdl? I note that deprecated components no longer appear in the selection list for project properties even though the source is still in the repo.

3. The Embedder control is now deprecated, is there a replacement?

regards
bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>