[Gambas-user] gambas3 segfaults on Ubuntu MATE for the Raspberry Pi 2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Nov 13 19:26:54 CET 2015

Le 13/11/2015 19:19, Patrik Karlsson a écrit :
> It took longer time than I expected but now I have been pooking arround a
> bit more.
> The ppa I am using is ppa:gambas-team/gambas3.
>
> And when I try to configure gb.jit the output is
> checking for llvm-config... /usr/bin/llvm-config
> checking for LLVM, version between 3.1 and 3.5... no
> configure: WARNING: gb.jit is disabled
>
> The output of pata at ...3521...:~/Hämtningar/gambas3-3.8.2/gb.jit$ llvm-config
> --version
> is 3.6.2
>
> I have llvm-3.5 installed but there are to many symlinks from llvm-3.6 to
> llvm under /usr/bin for me to sort it out, so I guess I will have to
> disable JIT until it works with newer versions of llvm.
>
> /Patrik

To force the use of LLVM 3.5 when there are different versions of LLVM
installed, you have to configure the source package that way:

$ LLVM_CONFIG=llvm-config-3.5 ./configure -C

--
Benoît Minisini