[Gambas-user] New gb.web.form component

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Wed Nov 11 16:59:05 CET 2015

This looks interesting. I think if you want to stay on par with HTML5,
you should not use inline CSS though.

Also, I believe that using flexboxes for layout containers would be a
very good idea :) (take a look here:
https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/)

Form controls should also be implemented, but that I believe you have
already planned?!