[Gambas-user] Can Gambas3 compiled program be reversed?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Nov 11 00:42:09 CET 2015

With enough time and talent anything can be reverse engineered! Gambas is
no exception.

This question has been asked a few times before. Take a look at the mailing
list archives for a longer discussion and more details.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 4:36 PM, martin p cristia <tercoide at ...67...>
wrote:

> Can the xxx.gambas file be reverse engineered (or whatever has to be
> spelled) ??
>
> Not that I care too much because my code pretends to be opensource but
> was wondering that.
>

> Saludos Ing. Martin P Cristia

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?