[Gambas-user] Enumerate all classes inheriting X

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 8 04:14:19 CET 2015

Le 07/11/2015 15:20, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> At the moment, you can't get any information on a class without loading
> it into the interpreterer, which may have unwanted effects...
>
> I have the same need, so I may provide a solution in the future!

In revision #7457, I have added a Class.Stat() static method through the
'gb.util' component.

You give a class name of the project, and CClass.Stat() tells you its
parent class name and if the class is exported. If the class does not
exist in the project, you get an error.

Benoît Minisini