[Gambas-user] A little question about treeView

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Nov 5 21:56:05 CET 2015

On Thu, 05 Nov 2015, Jorge Carri??n wrote:
> I have a treeView and I change the current item by
>
> myTreeview.moveto(newkey)
>
> Since then, the current key is newkey but the item is not highlightes on
> screen
>
> I can't find the way to highlight the new item... How can it be done?

TreeView has two distinct cursors: one for the visually selected item (in
single selection mode) and an internal cursor.

The Move*() methods modify the internal cursor and have no effect on the
GUI. You must set the Key property of TreeView to change the selected
element on the GUI.

Part of that is written on the TreeView documentation start page[0].

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/treeview