[Gambas-user] FileView and Files ".desktop"

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Sun May 24 20:35:39 CEST 2015

Hi Benoit

Benoit,  Fabien created a class called DesktopApps, that class is what
allows me to show my panel applications ("Innova").

I am a rookie and I find it hard.
My work is slow and long.
I want to convert  ("Innova") at a Desktop in the future.

To display the contents of my Desktop unify Class_FileView with
Class_DesktopApps to make it more attractive for the user.

Attached a picture.

Questions?

1.- FileView  can show the icons("png") related of one file ".desktop", and
Run.
If this is possible could you give me an example of how to do please.

Thanks for your support

Regards,
herberth