[Gambas-user] Problem with rev. #7090: impossible to paste a text in the project

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 20 21:28:00 CEST 2015

Le 20/05/2015 20:56, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> with rev. #7090 I have a strange problem: I cannot paste in a project the text that I highlighted with the mouse.
>
> regards
> vuott
>

> P.S. : I wanted to paste here the characteristics of my system, but - although I have clicked on the "Copy" on "System information" window - I could not paste that information.

I think you have to use CTRL+V, because the Clipboard.Copy() method
copies the data in the main clipboard, not in the other one that is
pasted when you use the middle mouse.

Anyway, the middle mouse pasting cannot be implemented in the new Editor
at the moment, because there is no support for the secondary clipboard
in Gambas.

--
Benoît Minisini