[Gambas-user] gambas3 gb.form error

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed May 20 16:14:35 CEST 2015

That's because today's builds where compiled after the change of the
default editor, but before I added the component and updated the IDE's
dependencies.

I am extremely busy today so I won't be able to issue new builds. It will
be automatically fixed in tonight's packages though.

If it is urgent, you can downgrade to yesterday's builds from your local
package cache.

I'm really sorry about that.