[Gambas-user] Available InnovaDE Preview 0.1.3

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Tue May 19 04:23:01 CEST 2015

Hello everyone

Innova Change Desktop

I thank the people who have used and reported bugs InnovaDE
I fixed some bugs reported, others are pending.

I disabled gb.sdl2 to avoid problems in earlier versions of ubuntu 14.04.
I've added a panel of favorites
I have added to favorites for add and delete drag_drop
I have added anchor to desk files *.desktop
I have added images of Splash_Innova
Others.

My apps favorite panel were removed and added to the launcher
the appearance of the launcher was modified.

All this was to improve the project according suggestions.

The user you must have minimal Gambas 3.7

Regards.

Herberth Guzman

 Report bugs
 innovadesktop at ...626...