[Gambas-user] I: DrawigArea second mailing

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Sat May 16 17:09:23 CEST 2015

Il 16/05/2015 16:37, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> Le 16/05/2015 16:27, Ru Vuott a écrit :
>> ...from Gianluigi (its email end in SPAM)
>>

> "Pending path" means that you cannot draw text (with DrawText() method
> for example) if you have started a drawing path but have not stroke or
> fill it.
>
> Regards,

Sorry Benoit,

I do not understand but Paint.DrawText does not provide just that?
By Help: It is faster to draw text with that method than using
Paint.Text then Paint.Fill.

Can you see my code, because up to 3.6.2 worked? This my code has been
put as an example on the
italian wiki

Regards
Gianluigi