[Gambas-user] gb.media : receiving GStreamer element messages

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 14 14:45:25 CEST 2015

Le 14/05/2015 05:01, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :

> I like the idea, the only problem is that there already is a message event
> that handles error/warning/info messages, so we'll have to find another
> name, I guess.
>
> If I don't stumble upon any other incompatibility problem, I should be able
> to commit that tomorrow.
>
> Regards,

Oops, my bad... Well, at the moment I suggest "Event" as event name, I
didn't find ayhting better. I should have think before chosing "Message"
for the name of the other event!

--
Benoît Minisini