[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Gambas trunk Rev. 7017 error

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Mar 30 12:39:37 CEST 2015

...me too.
I solved by removing gb.db.sqlite3/src/.deps' folder.

Thanks
vuott

Lun 30/3/15, Charlie Reinl <Karl.Reinl at ...2345...> ha scritto:

 Oggetto: Re: [Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Gambas trunk Rev. 7017 error
 A: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
 Data: Lunedì 30 marzo 2015, 11:22

 Am Montag, den 30.03.2015, 06:43
 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
 > Le 30/03/2015 04:32, marco bra a écrit :
 > > Please take a look at complete log of compile and
 install log errors

 > > Thanks
 > > Marco
 > >

 > You have to remove the 'gb.db.sqlite3/src/.deps'
 directory by hand. No
 > idea why, maybe a flaw in the autotools system.

 Salut Benoît,

 I encountered the same problem. Worked fine after remove.

 [System]
 Gambas=3.7.90
 OperatingSystem=Linux
 Kernel=3.2.0-79-generic
 Architecture=x86
 Distribution=Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
 Desktop=GNOME
 Theme=QPlastique
 Language=de_DE.UTF-8
 Memory=3025M
 [Libraries]
 Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11000.2
 Curl=libcurl.so.4.2.0
 DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.5.8
 GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
 GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.400.2
 GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10
 Poppler=libpoppler.so.19.0.0
 Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
 SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3

 --
 Amicalement
 Charlie

 Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel
 Website, sponsored
 by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media,
 is your hub for all
 things parallel software development, from weekly thought
 leadership blogs to
 news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more. Take a look
 and join the