[Gambas-user] Issue 612 in gambas: BUG Cannot browse more of 128 records on tables "No current connection"

marco bra marcobra.ubuntu at ...626...
Mon Mar 30 00:34:42 CEST 2015

There must something i cannot understand with this

I try on the same sqlite3 database
- creating a different new test project
- defining new datasource
- defining a databrowser that use that datasource tables, the tables do not
have any primary key defined....
i can browse the entire tables contents (56K records), so i cannot see this
issue more.

Then i suppose isn't a primary key relate issue...

Fyi: my first test pc was an ubuntu 14.04 in this second test i'm using
ubuntu 15.04 unstable

So, i'm really confused... i supposing there is some in my code...

Thank you
Marco

> I over reacted to begin with.
> Thus I will not continue to further beat this dead horse. :-)
>
> Lewis
>
> On 03/28/2015 02:27 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Le 28/03/2015 20:22, Lewis Balentine a écrit :
> >> It is just I have heard too many times that SQL tables must have primary
> >> keys ... and it just is not true.
> >>
> > It depends on what you mean by "must". It is not technically mandatory,
> > but if you create a table without a primary key, you will have problems
> > like that. So you "must" have a primary key.

> sponsored
> all

Linux Infinite Freedom

I'm writing from this place: