[Gambas-user] Strange problem with windows/postgresql/form.db

nero nero78 at ...43...
Fri Mar 27 12:41:54 CET 2015

I all ,

I've compile gambas 3.7.0 on windows/cygwin , now I've a full working gambas environment on windows , it works almost well but I've a strange problem.

When I use a databrowser with postgresql it don't show string value , only numeric one.

It work perfect with sqlite3 or using it from linux.
The value are accessible if I use a datacontrol or get it by a db.exec select.

Same problem browsing db with integrated database manager.

Attacced is a picture of two db , one with sqlite and one with postgres.

Thank's in advance.