[Gambas-user] ComboBox drop down does not work

Vasilis Kanatas vkanatas13 at ...626...
Thu Mar 26 20:24:28 CET 2015

Hello All,

1.[System]
Gambas=3.7.0
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.11.10-25-desktop
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle)
Desktop=KDE4
Theme=Oxygen
Language=el_GR.UTF-8
Memory=3950M
[Libraries]
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.8.11
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.5

2. There are two different behaviours of the combobox:

A. When I click into the combobox, I can navigate down and up with the
keyboard arrows! Then I can select the desired item without problem.
BUT, when I click on the drop down arrow on the right of the combobox
the form unloads without crashing the program.

B. Into the DateChooser the Month ComboBox down arrow chashes the whole
program! (When I use the right and left arrows to adjust the Month it
works properly!!