[Gambas-user] Issue 616 in gambas: Where do files get installed or downloaded to from software farm

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Tue Mar 24 23:16:03 CET 2015

Perhaps an alternative suggestion (compromise):

An application written in Gambas to manage Gambas project/example files.
I am thinking something with two windows: Source and Target
The app would dynamically build the path to the hiddden source directories.
The user could pick the target directories
.... of course one would be free to add "enhancements" to that scheme. ;-)

Cheers,

Lewis