[Gambas-user] Issue 616 in gambas: Where do files get installed or downloaded to from software farm

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Tue Mar 24 17:16:37 CET 2015

Hello Tobias

> I'm against, too. The patch is solely for Rolf.

Thanks. but I will not use Gambas any longer, because I don't like the extrem
binding from gambas at the internet. So development without internet
connection is practically not more possible. Without the (unliked)
software-farm you get no example.

BTW. the examples (no information what is requiered - f.e. the jack-daemon)
and a lot more of gambas is terrible bad documentated. Perhaps Benoit and the
other developers should stop developing new features, but consolidat the
documentation - of course the examples as well.

Rolf