[Gambas-user] Issue 616 in gambas: Where do files get installed or downloaded to from software farm

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 24 16:07:47 CET 2015

Le 24/03/2015 10:06, rolf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>>    I am unable to find the installed or downloaded projects from the
>> software farm, unless they are examples.
>>
>>    WHERE ARE THE FILES DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED TOO?
>
> The gods of Gambas decide to hide this for DEVELOPERS in directories
> below ".local" and they didn't make the path configurable!
>
>> Would it be possible to add these to the recent items so they can be found?
>
> Rolf

This is the standard path as defined by freedesktop.org if you didn't know.

'~/.local/share/' is the user-equivalent of '/usr/share/'.

The installation directory is bookmarked in the open file dialog. But I
could add a new button in the welcome dialog to browse that directory.

Benoît Minisini