[Gambas-user] Issue 614 in gambas: Cannot create database tables in mysql in gambas 3.7.0

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Mar 23 07:41:24 CET 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version3.7.0 Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 614 by isaf... at ...626...: Cannot create database tables in mysql
in gambas 3.7.0
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=614

| instead, thanks!                                           |
\____________________________________________________________/
/                                                            \
| IMPORTANT NOTE #2                                          |
| If you encounter several different problems or bugs, (for  |
| example, a bug in your project, and an interpreter crash   |
| while debugging it), please create distinct issues!        |
\____________________________________________________________/

1) For more than 2 years I have been doing this. Now I can create database
in mysql. However creating tables in mysql database results in segmentation
fault. Request for immediate help.

2) [System]
Gambas=3.7.0
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.16.0-31-generic
Architecture=x86
Distribution=Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
Desktop=GNOME
Theme=QGtk
Language=en_US.UTF-8
Memory=1948M
[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11301.0
Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.6
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.204.0
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.1000.8
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.23
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.44.0.0
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

3) using gambas 3.7.0 version in ubuntu 14.04.2 using
https://launchpad.net/~gambas-team/+archive/ubuntu/gambas3

4) Attached
5) Using mariadb version 10

/                                                            \
| IMPORTANT NOTE #3                                          |
| By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix  |
| job. Often even more!                                      |
| IMPORTANT NOTE #4                                          |
| Google automatically replaces references to Gambas         |
| development revision with links to its own source code     |
| repository, which Gambas does not use at all. So ignore    |
| these links with disdain.                                  |

Attachments:
	dbcreate.tar.gz  4.2 KB