[Gambas-user] Revision #4160 feature doesn't work anymore.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Fri Mar 20 00:16:44 CET 2015

Hello Jussi,

if you want to ear the drum sound:

1) run Jack Audio Connection Kit;
2) run a softsynth (for example: Qsynth);
3) connect via Jack 14:0 Midi-Through port ---> 129:Fluid Sinth (id est: QSynth)

OR
if you want not to use Jack A.C.K., you can send this ALSA line-command via Terminal:
   ~ $ aconnect 14:0 128:0
where, 128:0 would be the ID and the port of QSynth.

** But ** the problem is not this !  Because my "modified" Drm-Machine works however (with or without sounds).
We have to solve the problem that blocks all the procedures of sending-midi-data cycle.

Bye
vuott

 Data: Giovedì 19 marzo 2015, 23:07

 How this is meant to
 work? I can't get any sound with the "working"
 version.

 Jussi

 On Thu,
 Mar 19, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Ru Vuott <vuott at ...325...>
 wrote:

 > No, Benoît,
 excuse me: I expressed myself badly and not properly.

 > I want to say
 nothing changed with revision #6993:
 > *
 the old/original Drum-Machine (that didn't work
 anymore), continue NOT
 > working;
 > * the modificated Drum-Machine (that did
 work), continue to work.

 > ...obvoiusly, we have to restore the
 feature (like that in rev. 4160) that

 allows old/original Drum-Machine to work. :-)

 > Regards
 > vuott

 >  Data: Giovedì 19 marzo 2015, 19:53
 >
 >  Le 19/03/2015