[Gambas-user] Revision #4160 feature doesn't work anymore.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Mar 19 20:51:08 CET 2015

No, Benoît, excuse me: I expressed myself badly and not properly.

I want to say  nothing changed with revision #6993:
* the old/original Drum-Machine (that didn't work anymore), continue NOT working;
* the modificated Drum-Machine (that did work), continue to work.

...obvoiusly, we have to restore the feature (like that in rev. 4160) that allows old/original Drum-Machine to work. :-)

Regards
vuott

 Data: Giovedì 19 marzo 2015, 19:53

 Le 19/03/2015 19:19, Ru
 Vuott a écrit :
 > No, Benoît, revision
 #6993 didn't solve the problem.
 > The
 two programs don't work.  :-(

 > bye
 > vuott

 Do you
 mean that before that change, one program worked, and with
 that
 change, that the program that worked
 does not work anymore?

 --
 Benoît Minisini

 Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The
 Go Parallel Website, sponsored
 by Intel and
 developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your hub
 for all
 things parallel software
 development, from weekly thought leadership blogs to
 news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more.
 Take a look and join the
 conversation now.
 http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/