[Gambas-user] Possible error PPA 3.7 Stable

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Mar 19 20:31:11 CET 2015

Neither my PPA nor the packages available in the Ubuntu repositories have
that label other than for the package of the gb.compress component. I still
don't understand where it is coming from.