[Gambas-user] Possible error PPA 3.7 Stable

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Mar 19 14:52:50 CET 2015

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015, John Rose wrote:
> On 18/03/15 12:38, Gian wrote:
> > Upon notification by a user of Gambas-it I tried to install the PPA
> > stable.
> > Seems that we obtained the Trunk.
> > See image attached
> >
> Gambas just upgraded using Stable ppa. Still gives 'Development
> Version...' in window title. Now won't Debug->Run my (attached) Test
> app: displays window stating "Byte code too recent: please upgrade
> Gambas'. IMO this needs to be urgently fixed.

False positive byte code errors can almost (?) always be fixed by re-
compiling the entire project. The IDE has a "Compile all" button to do
that. Maybe someone should change the suggestion in that error message?

Regards,
Tobi