[Gambas-user] Possible error PPA 3.7 Stable

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed Mar 18 15:54:05 CET 2015

Thats because the version in the 3.7 branch was updated to 3.7.90 when it
should have stayed in 3.7.0. I have included a patch to the build system to
revert the commit. I will publish an update shortly.

Thanks for pointing it out!