[Gambas-user] daily PPA for ubuntu vivid not found

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Mar 17 15:07:01 CET 2015

The PPA has packages available for Vivid. The error you are getting is
confusing me. The PPA lp:~gambas-team/gambas-daily has the packages,
not  lp:~gambas-team/gambas3, which is the one throwing you the 404 errors.