[Gambas-user] URGENT request to people of Gambas stable PPA

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Mon Mar 16 16:50:33 CET 2015

Am 16.03.2015 um 16:25 schrieb Willy Raets:

> On ma, 2015-03-16 at 11:43 -0300, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:
>> You can use the same packages that are now available on the ppa. Just
>> use curl or wget to download them all. There is no need to build
>> anything.
>
> Are you saying that a wget and next publish the location in apache would
> do the trick?

Maybe (just try it out), but if your clients will also rely on the
launchpad stable dist they will fetch 3.7 from there as soon as stable
lies there, because there lies the one with higher version number.

AFAIK

If you're familiar with the use of reprepro you can distribute your own
software to your clients via apt also. I do that and it's nice and
comfortable.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--