[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.7, error in build

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sun Mar 15 04:37:12 CET 2015

"libdumb.so.1"
> No idea what that is... <

Well I found two possibilities:
    libdumb1-dev: libdumb1 (dynamic universal music bibliotheque)
    libdumbnet-dev: libdumbnet1 (libdumbnet is known as libdnet in other
distributions)

As OpenAL (Open Audio Library) is a cross-platform audio API I decide to
give libdumb1 a try.
sudo apt-get install libdumb1-dev

That has eliminated the errors in the "makeinstall.log".

Cheers,

Lewis

P.S.
Qu'est-ce  bibliotheque ?