[Gambas-user] New feature in Task Class

Olivier Cruilles olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Fri Mar 13 21:31:38 CET 2015

Benoit,
Do you need more information ?
All I had found on Internet turn around of cpuset and sched_getaffinity().

  Olivier

     Le Vendredi 13 mars 2015 13h08, Yahoo <olivier.cruilles at ...614...> a écrit :

 maybe this can help but I'm not C developer.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/cgroups/cpusets.txt

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
Email: olivier.cruilles at ...614...