[Gambas-user] Random access files with fixed-length string

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Wed Mar 11 13:53:46 CET 2015

Il 10/03/2015 22:00, Gian ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
> those coming from the Windows VB, frequently asks how to work with
> random access files with fixed-length string.
> I created this demo as an explanation and would like to know if you
> think right, correct in part or completely wrong.
> Thank you for attention
>
> Gianluigi
>
> Attention: This application contains a Spinner, you need version => 3.6
> Create a directory with the name of the application in user.home to save
> file dat.

Hi,
re-reading what I wrote in my terrible English, it seems that you have
to create a directory.
Instead I wanted to let you know that the program creates a directory,
is perhaps more rightly so:
Attention:
This application contains a Spinner, you need version => 3.6 and creates
a directory with the name of the application in user.home to save file dat.

Regards
Gianluigi

P.S. It cost me so much effort, do you think someone will answer me?