[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.7 (3)

Wed Mar 11 04:49:47 CET 2015

This isn't a bug, but a minor (if annoying) usability issue. If you have
a lot of procedures and click the procedure drop-down (or listbox or
whatever) the procedure the cursor is in used to be highlighted in the
list, but this is no longer the case. I name my procedures so that they
are grouped by similarity when in alphabetical order, so the lack of
highlighting forces me to scan through more of the list to locate the
one I want to select. I can't used the highlighted procedure as a point
of reference when scanning for another one, basically.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues