[Gambas-user] Top posting

Wed Mar 11 04:37:58 CET 2015

On 03/10/2015 07:37 PM, richard terry wrote:
> Personally I like top-posting, some lists I"m on use it. I find it
> easier to find out the last thing said rather than having to scroll down
> to the bottom of a long post. If the mail headers are up in the top
> pain, and the text in the bottom pain its easy to just scroll down the
> mail without having to constantly jump to the bottom pane to go down to
> the bottom.

Oh, you really stepped in it now, Richard. Did someone finally port
Outlook Express to Linux? I'm kidding, of course. To each their own, but
threads get crazy when top and bottom posting are mixed. It starts to
appear random after a while. We need an entirely new mail protocol that
fixes the top/bottom-posting issue AND spam. Because why not?

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues