[Gambas-user] Top posting (was: Red no entry sign on Debug)

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Mar 10 08:50:00 CET 2015

Well ... often i remove the ancian message and just take part of it
quoted to answer more clearer.

gmail is cool by hidding the ancian common lines, but it make huge
mail message in fact . i would prefer it to not copy the old message.
and give me the choice of adding part of this one.

>> here a signature from an ancient gambas-user  from Ron_1st
>>
>> --
>>  A: Delete the text you reply on.
>>  Q: What to do to get my post on top?
>>  A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
>>  Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
>>  A: Top-posting.
>>  Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
>>

> I'm aware of that, but gmail arranges the mails so that never happens. You
> will see only the reply, and the context is visible only if you click it
> open.
> So the only difference is whether you click open the context above (bottom
> post) or below (top post) the mail.
>

> Jussi

Fabien Bodard