[Gambas-user] Top posting (was: Red no entry sign on Debug)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Mar 9 19:53:05 CET 2015

On Mon, 09 Mar 2015, John Rose wrote:
> PS I've top posted this time as you are top posting. Tobi requested me
> on another query not to do bottom posting. Is top or bottom posting
> preferred for this mailing list?

I prefer bottom posting and lots of people here do it. Are there any mailing
lists -- which are a medium with focus on discussion -- in which top posting
is done consciously?

I don't have enough credit to tell Fabien off when he top posts :-) Also most
of the time his answers are very concise and end a thread, so it doesn't hurt.

Regards,
Tobi