[Gambas-user] Red no entry sign on Debug

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Mar 9 15:30:03 CET 2015

Am Montag, den 09.03.2015, 13:01 +0000 schrieb John Rose:
> On 09/03/15 12:57, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > So we really need a pièce of code that  show the problem.

> >> 0, 0]

> >> Application.Version

> >> the application.
> >> theme settings.

> >> Bruce,
> >>
> >> I don't understand what you meant by the 'traceback panel'. I've tried
> >> expanding the Console area in both directions, but that made no
> >> difference. I've tried other desktop themes (original was 'Select a
> >> Theme', which I've left alone for all my projects) but that made no
> >> difference.
> >> I noticed that the red no entry icon appears in a small rectangular area
> >> at the top right corner of the Console output, the rest of that small
> >> area being blank.

Salut John,

I made a screenshot from the 'traceback panel'.mentioned by Bruce.
If I click on Maskbox.UnpdateMaskandSeparator a balloon raise saying
"Bad Mask" (sorry couldn't make the screenshot with that ballon)

So you havr to check your Teeth mask entries.

--
Amicalement
Charlie