[Gambas-user] R: Tutorial on native component development

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun Mar 8 23:16:57 CET 2015

Thank you, Tobi.
it's a good work.

Bye

vuott

Ven 6/3/15, Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...> ha scritto:

 Oggetto: [Gambas-user] Tutorial on native component development
 A: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
 Data: Venerdì 6 marzo 2015, 02:13

 Hi list,

 Ru thought it would be a good idea to have a tutorial on how
 to set up
 oneself to write a native Gambas component and then to
 actually write
 one. After a marathon session since 10 a.m. today I just
 completed my
 attempt at it.

 It's available over here[0]. Now that I come to think of it,
 it would
 have been better if I wrote it in Markdown, or something,
 but I can't
 be bothered now to convert it. If anyone else is eager to do
 that, I
 will send the LaTeX sources. Also note that I'll do anything
 else now
 than proof-read the article before I give you the link. It
 is labelled
 as "draft" and may contain errors or even missing passages.
 Also note
 that this is a two days' work. Don't expect poetry :-)

 If anything the article gives a brief and rather incomplete
 introduction
 to the process but since component programming is difficult
 and the
 interpreter is rich on structure but hardly documented, I
 don't see any
 facette to improve upon. It's a learning by doing (and
 reading) thing.

 Regards,
 Tobi

 [0] http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/tboege/gambas

 --
 "There's an old saying: Don't change anything... ever!" --
 Mr. Monk

 Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel
 Website, sponsored
 by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media,
 is your hub for all
 things parallel software development, from weekly thought
 leadership blogs to
 news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more. Take a look
 and join the