[Gambas-user] Possible bug in ValueBox coding of gb.form Component

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Sun Mar 8 17:44:40 CET 2015

I've attached a Test project. The significant controls are 13 ValueBoxes
(named CypheredValueBox 1 etc, all in Group Cyphered) and 13 MaskBoxes
(named PlainMaskBox1 etc, all in Group Plain): please ignore the other
controls & their coding. When I change any CypheredValueBox to a another
number, the event Cyphered_Change does not execute; however, when I
change any PlainMaskBox to another alphabetic, the event Plain_Change
does execute. To me this seems like a bug in the gb.form Component. Am I
correct?

--

John