[Gambas-user] Desktop Developed in Gambas 3.6

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Mar 8 16:45:18 CET 2015

Well Kevin.   Its just a panel and some app to create a desktop
environment. So it need qt or gtk toolkit . It not manage the window too.
But it's an interesting work and push limits of what can be done with
Gambas.