[Gambas-user] Connections.Count ??? :-!

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Sat Mar 7 04:15:36 CET 2015

I have a component that provides generic database -> object translations. I have used (and enhaced) it for some years.
At one point in its' initialisation routine the code refers to Connections.Count which property does not exist. IIRC some months ago I started a thread requesting that the Connections class have a Count property to return the number of defined connections defined in the project.

This is where this gets weird.

Today I started a new project using that component. It fails with the "Unknown symbol ..." error. But other projects using the same component run fine.  To be more specific, other executables (from source compiled a few months ago) run fine ... against the same component.

This has got me beat.

I am not sure whether that Count property was ever implemented or whether I implemented it locally or whether I had some local Components override class? I cant find a) the original post I mentioned above, b) anything here in our code base that has an override Components class, nor c) anything in our local gambas3 source code that would be an attempt to provide that property.

Does anyone recall anything about this?

tia
bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>