[Gambas-user] R: Tutorial on native component development

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Fri Mar 6 12:21:20 CET 2015

Tobias:

+1 :)

"If anyone else is eager to do that, I will send the LaTeX sources"
Yes, it would be interesting for being able to translate into other
languages.
Could you share it on google drive?

Regards

Julio