[Gambas-user] DirCache unloadable from a single project

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Mar 1 14:20:42 CET 2015

Hi Benoit,

attached is a project which puzzles me. When you run it, ignore the message
and close it, it displays the error "Cannot load class 'DirCache': Program
exiting" from FileView._exit(). It happens always and only with that single
project (so it's not a quirky installation of gb.form). This is is verified
to happen on two systems: the creator's and mine. The error appeared at some
time during development.

You will need the liblinphone library to run it. On Arch Linux at least,
this is in the official repositories, so I hope it's a minimal burden.

If you say that this is an unusual behaviour in a clean Gambas environment,
I'd guess it's liblinphone's fault. Maybe it spawns a thread and component
cleanups happen multiple times or something? I didn't bother to strace it
but maybe I'll have to if you say it's unlikely a bug in Gambas.

Regards,
Tobi